Free Press for Eastern Europe endowment fund is looking for an experienced Administrator of Educational Programs/Conference Manager.
- Plan, organize and implement short-term and long-term educational events for international participants;
- Contribute to the content, marketing and distribution of training courses, offline and online;
- Communicate with Eastern European, Baltic and Central Asian stakeholders in the sphere of education, media development and human rights;
- Monthly reports to Free Press for Eastern Europe’s management on progress of the educational programs development;
- Participating in coordination with other likeminded organizations and programs;
- Developing a database of trainers and courses.
A successful candidate will have:
- Master’s degree in Communication/Political Science/International Relations or alike sphere;
- At least 5 years of combined hands on experience of organizing multi-national events in Czech Republic and abroad, with the preference for the Eastern European and Central Asian regions;
- At least 5 years of experience of organizing educational courses/trainings/programs in the sphere of human rights and/or media and journalism;
- At least 3 years of experience of work with international donors and implementing organizations;
- Excellent command of English, excellent or native knowledge of Russian or other Eastern European language and proficient knowledge of at least one Central Asian languages;
- Ability and proven experience of performing a variety of functions related to organizing professional training: from contributing to content to social media marketing to logistics and financial reporting;
- Strong integrity and ability to operate in challenging environments;
- Knowledge of at least one training methodology is an asset.
- Full-time position in a small and dynamic team based in Prague;
- Collaboration with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment;
- Professional development suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchange;
- Priority of work-life balance with the possibility of flexible hours of work;
- The contract is for 1 year with the possibility of extension based on achieved results.
We expect the successful candidate to start on June 1, 2019, the latest. Please, note, that only selected candidates will be invited for a job interview.